Are ticks keeping you from enjoying your beautiful property? If you are located in Central Massachusetts, Marlboro Pest Control can help. We use a non-harmful, organic mix to treat the trees, shrubs and other vegetation where ticks like to hang out. It’s a simple solution to pesky problems. At the bottom of this page you will find a short video of one of our technicians spraying the perimeter of a client’s property with the organic tick fog we use.
The organic tick fog we use is effective for eliminating ticks and, unlike pesticides, our eco-friendly applications will not harm your plants or beneficial insects like bees and earth worms.
How does it work?
Tri-weekly all-natural sprays provide 21-day protection that kills adult ticks, as well as larvae and eggs, and has residual effects to keep them from returning. Treatments need to be consistent, thorough, and, for best results, performed by experienced pest control experts like the professionals at Marlboro Pest Control.
– Customize a plan of action to resolve the problem to meet your goals.
– Conduct our service by applying the tick-eliminating fog to the entire yard to ensure maximum coverage and protection.
– Confirm that we have controlled the tick population with our follow-up visits.
With all the hard work you do, don’t you deserve to relax in and enjoy your property whenever you want? We think so.
Contact us today at 508-485-3721 to set up an appointment.
Tick Control Program
Marlboro Pest Control also offers a tick control program. Treatments for preventing and eliminating ticks should be done several times per year; in the Spring, Summer, and Fall. Our tick control treatments are effective and comprehensive, and cover a large area of your property.
If you are active outdoors, in your garden, entertaining with cookouts, or have children and animals that romp around your yard, you want to give some serious thought to having tick control treatments. Tick bites cause Lyme disease, and lyme disease needs to be treated seriously and with prescription medications. BUT, lyme disease is totally preventable!
What areas are treated around your property during the tick applications?
– The first 10′ border of grass that meets the woods
– Wooded areas (we will spray a 10′ deep & 4′ high protective band)
– Tips of tall grass and weeds
– Low Brush (ticks are usually found up to 36″)
– Ornamental ground cover that is in shaded areas (i.e.:Pachysandra)
– Landscape beds that are shaded
– Stone walls & Leaf litter
– Bush & Wood piles
– Under porches and sheds
Timing of Treatments
Spring: (April – June)
Summer: (July – August)
Fall: (September – October)
Cycle of Tick Controlled
Nymph (has the most impact on Public Health)
Nymph & Young Adult populations
Adults (gains control throughout the cool months)
This is going to be a very bad year for Ticks! Contact us today at 508-485-3721 to schedule your tick prevention treatment today!